Applying for an overseas grant
What we fundWe are looking for projects which show some or all of the following:
- Ability to use a grant of between £2,000 - £10,000
- Clear objectives and outcomes which can be measured and evaluated within a reasonable timescale
and show a good impact to the beneficiaries
- Cost-effective and proven models of working to attain sustainable outcomes
- Can be used for a project that might require the funding from October 2019
What we don't fund
We do have limited funds and this means we have to lay down strict criteria for giving.
Through our Overseas Grant programme we do not fund the following:
- Disaster relief or emergency work (from this fund, although staff have generously supported recent Appeals)
- Proposals which show any racial, political or religious bias
- Expeditions or study exchanges
- Medical research, fundraising events or appeals
We are sorry if your project doesn’t fit our criteria and wish you success securing funds from elsewhere.